Revise Weekly: An actionable testing strategy that works.
Feeling lost when it comes to A/B testing?
You’re not alone. Like most people, you know you should be testing. But you don’t know how to go about it. Or you may read a few resources – and there are a lot out there – and you may think you know what to do. And then you do the wrong thing, and you don’t know why testing isn’t working for you.
Proper A/B testing requires a mindset shift. Not only in the way you run tests, but also in the way that you design for them. No matter whether you run a SaaS or an online store, designing for conversion involves a process of thoughtful research, careful action, and a strategy that doesn’t leave much room for error.
As someone who’s run over 350 A/B tests for the past three years, with a success rate quadruple the industry average, I want to share all of my secrets with you. Introducing Revise Weekly, an ongoing series of lessons that will teach you how to test, and how to do it right.
Revise Weekly will give you the next step you need
I have seen more tests succeed and fail, and worked with a wider variety of businesses, than most people have across their whole careers. I know what works and what doesn’t, and I want to share both the good and the bad with you.
If you make more than 500 sales every month and want to lead a design-focused testing methodology that makes you craploads of revenue, Revise Weekly is absolutely for you. You’ll get:
- A weekly email with one simple, instantly-actionable lesson that will improve your testing. This is the only place I discuss how my testing methodology works – and it’s a heck of a lot cheaper than hiring me to do it for you.
- Access to answer any and all questions you may have about testing, within one business day. I’ll be able to help your business with the thorniest, most specific problems – and your questions will help me create awesome, valuable lessons for all Revise Weekly readers, too.
And you’ll give me $49/month or $499/year, a 17% savings. That’s it. You can cancel anytime, no questions asked.
Some examples of Revise Weekly’s emails:
- How much traffic you really need to get confident test results
- How to create a bulletproof testing hypothesis
- When small changes can have outsize impact
- The role of research in a testing methodology
- What to ask in conversion-focused customer surveys
- How to use heat maps to determine what to test next
And dozens more – all of which will teach you to test more effectively. You’ll probably make the yearly fee back after the first lesson. Don’t believe me? Bob Lalasz of Science+Story has already received tons of value from Revise Weekly:
Even though I am not an A/B tester, I have been using a lot of advice from Revise Weekly in my content strategy and messaging development for clients – especially but not limited to audience-research best practices. So what Revise Weekly is teaching has much applicability beyond design.
Note that I won’t be able to come up with specific test ideas for you. If you want tests backed by thoughtful, careful research into your customers’ behavior, Draft Revise may be a better fit.
Who are you?
Sign up today
If you’re serious about testing, you need to make sure you’re doing it right. Fortunately, I can help you get your optimization work across the finish line. This is the smallest investment you can make that still provides solid results – and you get it for just $12 a week, less than your Starbucks budget.
These lessons are exclusive to Revise Weekly subscribers – and once an email is sent, you don’t get another chance at seeing it again. Sign up today and don’t miss another week:
Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you have an awesome day.
PS: Can’t afford Revise Weekly right now? No worries. I also write weekly letters for free, although they don’t focus nearly as much on generating revenue for your business.